Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Week of surprises

Mon - fell asleep that night in front of TV, thought I dreamed that K Federline had a sex tape of B Spears that he was threatening to sell if she did not give him what he wants in the divorce. Woke up next day and found out it was true!

It's like he doesn't care that he's being the greedy sychophant that every one said he was.

Tues - Meningitis scare at the High School, 6pm line for ALL students to get antibiotic.

Wed - saw The Boy on TV, on coverage about the above scare and medication status. Wow! On TV!

Thurs - no surprises, but big Tax test. Glad to be done with the stress of waiting and studying for the test. The more I studied, the more I felt like I was forgetting. I always feel like I've done the correct thing when I do the exercises, but then I find out that I've made a mistake here or there, and it's not real confidence-boosting. K said I was muttering in my sleep about numbers, saying, "Why is it always 1260?"

Fri - Volunteered for event in the Girl's class, but supplies not ready, so had to make do without them. The parent who was supposed to help me didn't show up, and I really needed her! Boy, was I surprised. But luckily another parent just happened to show up, and SHE was able to help me out.

Sat - Sports day. Soccer 8:30am. Bball practice 2-4. Played tennis. The Boy @ birthday party, said would be home around 11:30.

Very suprised when woke up @ 2 in morning realized he wasn't there. Message on machine - staying at a friend's. Called him, told him he didn't have permission and should have gotten his ass home! V. cranky, not feeling well, didn't sleep after 2am phone call until around 4am. Woke myself up at one point, exclaiming, "It's YOUR responsibility!"

Sun - K and Girl left early for San Bernardino - soccer playoffs. I picked up the Boy, brought him home and told him ALL about himself. He came home and went straight to bed anyway. Woke him up around 11 to make him come to work with me, as he owed me a few hours.

And he got SO much credit for going to work with me! Everyone who stopped in the office that day said, oh, that's so nice or my daughter helps me too. So his self esteem got back up and he could see that family members really do help each other and sometimes have jobs to do.

Later that evening he found his report card in the mail, and brought it to me. I was very pleased to see such good grades - especially since we never see him doing homework or studying. We were a little worried. So I rewarded him by ordering pizza to be delivered - which he LOVES.

Monday - Surprised to hear Kelly Rippa say something negative about someone else. NEVER heard that before! She is just the nicest, most positive and upbeat person. How dare this Clay Aikin person put his hand over her mouth! I think she's right, he never would have done that to a man. I think she should kick his ass. I think she could take him.

As it was, I thought she handled it nicely by saying, "Get your hand out of my face! Who knows where that hand's been?" Then, later Monday, Rosie said that Kelly was being homophobic. Wait, Clay Aikins is gay? He admitted that? No, but Rosie just outed him to everyone!! I bet Clay was very surprised.

No comments: