Thursday, November 09, 2006

Tax Class

I kindof like the class I'm taking, even tho it's really hard. I'm a little used to taxes already, having prepared ours for years now. And we have complicated taxes, too - buying and selling rental properties, writing off business expenses, depreciation, etc.

I like the street it's on - Magnolia in Burbank. It's on a block that has a lot of little stores. I explored a little bit, and found Yummy Yummy Doughnuts, Integrated Yoga, and a place that claims to do light therapy for things like weight loss, concentration, all kinds of things.

Down the street there's a coffee shop, then a thrift store. Pinochio's (Monte Carlo) is across the street for great Italian food, and there's a new Porto's on the corner of Hollywood Way and Magnolia. And I discovered Thursday that they have great chocolate croissants there! Double yum, yum.

So I figure my reward for going to this difficult class and struggling with numbers for hours (HOURS!) is to treat myself to visiting places on this street after (or before) class. It's fun!

I've found that Yummy Yummy Cupcakes have yummy frosting - and lots of it!

No comments: