Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Scary Time

Last Sunday I went in to work, and a guy was there that I know. He was saying that he was having trouble getting used to the time change!

What? I told him I didn't think it had changed yet. He insisted that it had, but no, I'd already gone to a 9:30 game that morning, and I hadn't been late, and I hadn't changed my clocks either. I checked my phone, and he said, "Verizon hasn't changed it yet."

Well I KNEW that was wrong, because I pretty much depend on my phone's time, and it's as right as can be! So I looked online, and sure enough, found that Congress had changed the day (which I knew) to Nov 4th! (which I didn't know)

Later I realized why he thought that the time had changed. When I talked to him, he was on a computer. All week the computer times have been wrong! Because nobody told the computers that Congress had changed the day, so the computers went ahead and changed the time on the usual day.

It's kind of funny, because when I teach the computer class, I look at the computer's time a lot so I can keep on schedule.

It's been wrong all week!!!

Argh!!!!

Hey, where's my dog?

Maybe those shelters were right about me...

No comments: