Saturday, January 03, 2009

Things I learned from Reality TV in 2008


-I learned that nearly every problem with dogs can be solved with chicken - or else you tell the dog "Uh uh!." from "It's me or the Dog."

-I learned that every problem with a dog is the fault of the human. And also that humans exude an "energy" that is picked up on by dogs, and we all part of the pack I found out that it's more important to be a good pack leader than a friend to the dog, and to forget the past, look to the future, and live in the now. - From "Dog Whisperer"

-I learned way more than I ever wanted to about Cloris Leachman - from "Dancing with the Stars."

-I learned that every overly messy houses and hoarding problems are "foolishness" and a symptom of another issue. I also learned to put a large flower in my hair. - from "Clean House."

-I learned that even someone with 8 kids can have OCD and refuse let their kids walk barefoot on hotel room carpet (like the bedspreads are better? - from "Jon and Kate plus 8."

-I learned you have to taste your food before sending it out to be eaten - on "Top Chef."

No comments: