Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Moving Pictures

Over the Memorial Day weekend I kept going to Rosie's blog, and it was great. I like watching her little videos and read answers to lots of questions. My husband and son don't understand - both of them asked me if I was obsessed.

It's not that bad, people!


I must be emotional lately, because movies are making me cry.

Saved
I just got around to seeing this movie, and I really liked it. Mandy Moore is so good and funny in this part. I really liked Patrick Fugit and Jena Malone too. All the actors were good and the story was excellent. It hit close to home, so that's probably why I cried.

Because of Wynn & Dixie
Can you believe I cried? How sappy can you get? A dog is lost and boo, hoo, hoo. The little girl who played this part had the biggest eyes I've ever seen! She's like one of those pictures from the 70's of those little kids with huge eyes. It's a little disturbing, because they're just so beautiful, but they're on the face of a little girl.

Open Water
OK, I just watched the end because I wanted to see how it turned out before I spent 2 hours watching people struggle to stay alive in the ocean. I didn't like the end. It sucked. But I didn't cry. I may still go ahead and watch the beginning now, but it's just so sad. I am NEVER going out with a tour group on the ocean, that's for sure!

-----------------------------------

I have a digital camera that runs on a couple of AA batteries, so I probably should get a better one. Any suggestions of a good yet not-too-expensive camera?

When I take a picture, I know that sometime after I hit the button, the camera will take a picture. How long this takes varies, depending on the status of the battery.

If I think something is going to happen, say in a game, I press the button and hope for the best. This has resulted in some crazy pictures, though. Like the matrix-like photo above.

I like it.

No comments: